- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurances
About the Job
- To collaborate with the academic coordinator and rest of teachers planning both vertally and horizontally.
- To plan and coordinate learning activities both indoors and outdoors with appropriate challenge and high expectations and to develop children's curiosity and knowledge.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of children’s learning.
- To take the responsibility for planning appropriate learning activities for all students in the designated class (within the framework of the Cambridge curriculum).
Teaching and Learning:
- To ensure that the children experience a broad, balanced, relevant and stimulating learning experience.
- To motivate and stimulate the children's learning abilities, encouraging learning through hands on activities.
- To creatively devise and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
- To promote the development of children’s basic skills including: physical coordination, speech and communication, personal social and language abilities.
- To identify students’ needs and cater for with the help of the support unit teachers.
- To organise and manage groups or individual students, ensuring differentiation of learning needs and reflecting all abilities.
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating classroom environment (indoor & outdoor) which is conducive to children’s learning.
- To create essential agreements with children to regulate the class and promote a collaborative reflective class culture.
- To maintain good class order among students. and use of resources.
- To arrange for resources, equipment and materials to be available in such a way that they are properly cared for, easily accessible and will encourage the children to become more responsible for their own learning.
- To maintain a high standard of display work & working walls both in the classroom and in other areas of the school.
- To take responsibility for the management of other adults in the classroom to ensure effective teaching and learning.
Assessment and Monitoring:
- To deliver year group/ key stage assemblies, on a Rota basis.
- To regularly observe and record evidence of students progress according to school regulations and policies.
- To provide written reports to parents on term basis.
- To prepare appropriate records for the transfer of students among year groups.
- To communicate and consult with parents over all aspects of their children’s academic, social and emotional development.
- To liaise with outside agencies when appropriate e.g. Educational Psychologist, to contribute positively to the education of the children concerned.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend staff meetings, year group meetings and other training and developmental sessions, and to take part in joint decision making about educational issues.
- To ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice and to promote the ethos of the school.
- To promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children through relevant policies and procedures.
- To take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the School’s Health and Safety policy and any school-specific procedures (indoor & outdoor).
- To participate in students observation duty time as assigned by the school administration.
- To communicate with children in language of instruction at all times.
- To organise and take part in school events, outings and extra -curricular activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Notion International School combines the opportunity of a medium size school with a sense of belonging found in a small size school in which personalization and individuality are celebrated. We provide our education, parental guidance and community development services in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Notion International School