- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Product presentations and demonstrations Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Build custom demonstrations.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC).
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process.
- Work with sales representatives to meet sales objectives and revenue forecasts, on a consistent basis, including meeting personal and team quota targets.
- Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration skills training as needed throughout the opportunity life-cycle.
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers.
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts.
- Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in sales process.
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Participate in Trade-shows, User Conferences and Sales Seminars.
- Continue to develop customized versions of Product Presentation and Demonstration.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture references. Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite of products offered.
- Craft sales pitches for sales team
- Assist sales team in qualifying prospects
- Provide product knowledge support to sales team
- Participate in strategy meetings with marketing team
- Develop and maintain information on competitors within the industry.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales & Marketing Director on preformed sales activities.
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources Information Technology Services
This Position is for a dynamic shareholder company, with more than 17 years of experience across different industries and different countries. provide technology-based business solutions to organizations in the Middle-East region and Africa
- BS degree or equivalent in Business/Legal or Computer Science, MBA or advanced degree desirable.
- 3-5 years of Pre-Sales HR Systems and/or SaaS experience.
- Experience in Oracle HRMS, HCM, HITS, & SuccessFactor is a plus.
- Technical experience in HR solution implementations/rollout will be highly advantageous.
- Previous pre sales experience within HR software solution vendors like SAP, Oracle, Infor, Epicor and etc.
- Open to travelling within MEA.
Skills, Ability and Experience
- Strong understanding of the Human Resource Management areas: Hire to Retire.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proven ability to multi task and priorities under pressure.
- Good listening skills Fluency in English essential.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
- Sympathy to both sales and technology
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary Willingness to travel.
- Independent and motivated individual who is able to work on his/her own with minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of query generation, SQL variants and general logic and coding standards.
- Good knowledge of SAP, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Applications etc.
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting