- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
System / Support Analyst’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s computing and telephone/call center environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and systems to ensure optimal workstation performance. This individual will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex workstation problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software, including telephony equipment in order to deliver required service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to computers and equipment.
- Collaborate with IT Team members to ensure efficient operation of the company’s computing environment.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, tickets, and/or e-mails regarding service problems. Participate in a rotating on-call assignment after hours and weekends.
- Answer to and perform move, add and change (MAC) requests as they are submitted by line managers and coordinated by system administrators.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring workstation performance as needed, then provide performance statistics and reports where appropriate.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring workstation operations.
- Accurately document instances of computer and/or telephone equipment for component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Liaise with third-party support and equipment/software vendors as needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trufla