- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Agree on projects objectives.
- Collaborate in the preparation of detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successful completion.
- Contribute to the selection of and negotiation with the project's subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that resources are allocated in a manner to achieve the required plans.
- Manage changes/variations in the projects.
- Execute and deliver the projects according to the plans (time, cost, quality, and safety).
- Provide a progress report to project's stakeholders (as required) and top management (on monthly basis).
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Manage and lead the projects team.
- Assign clear objectives/rules for each member in the team and ensure that it is aligned with the project and the organization objectives. And support him to achieve his work & personal objectives.
- Coordinate with the other related divisions/departments for the efficient and effective functioning of the project.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders in a successful way.
- Recommend the needed training for the staff.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office