- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Very Competitive Package & Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage the content of the company's website and mobile apps and all company social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc., In English and Arabic language with editorial and photographic content
- Manage various social media accounts, Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Day-to-day development of editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussion.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics
- Manage the moderators to manage social channels (outside normal business hours for crisis management, customer care, and potential escalations.
- Collaborate with the digital media team in brainstorming, delivering new ideas, new trends and concepts on social media channels.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management