- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design, implement, and support highly-performance, highly-available infrastructure of on-premises hardware and on public clouds such as Red Hat
- Planning, Implementing, monitoring of backups, disaster plans, fault tolerance.
- Supports and troubleshoots issues of LAN, WAN, Intranet, Internet, servers, firewalls and services.
- Day-to-day operations of the systems including systems administration, monitoring and storage performance.
- Updating the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
- Assess new technologies and products, applying industry best practices and methodologies to operations activities.
- Participate in the overall secure design and performance of system/server’s environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability, and load, assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Take lead in resolving operational issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement necessary corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Providing 24x7 operational support for escalations on a rotating basis.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECC was established in 2001, with the idea of building a world-class data center. The purpose behind this venture was to capture the higher end of the value chain in the Information Technology. It was designed and built to provide a range of integrated, scalable Data...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECC Solutions