- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Very Competitive package & Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Leading the digital marketing team, starting from hiring, monitoring performance, KPIs, Etc.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and all social media channels.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management