- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, Spanish
About the Job
The Planning Manager has overall responsibility for the company’s construction planning process. Our projects, major remodels and new home construction, are generally large and complex
The qualified candidate will have the specialized domain knowledge and commitment to excellence expected by the company’s construction managers, project owners, and their architect.
- Provides estimates of project costs and duration at all stages of the architect’s methodology of work, from conceptual design to construction documents.
- Contributes to value engineering and constructability reviews.
- Manages the resolution of planning phase risk associated with the clarity, specificity, and completeness of construction documents.
- Assists project management in the transition of each project from its planning phase to construction.
- Works in support of project management during materials procurement to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications.
- Provides diagnostic monitoring of baseline estimates during project construction.
- Validates planning metrics upon project completion.
- Develops and maintains a central database of trade contractors and material vendors.
- Attends business development meetings, and assists in developing and making presentations.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
El Hazek Construction is a privately owned construction company established in 1979 under the umbrella of El Hazek group, establishing its name in the market through a successful track record in the construction of touristic, commercial, industrial, residential and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elhazek Construction