- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- The contribution and working to run shop floor system on production line with effective execution.
- Supervise and review to supply all production requirement on a daily base like machinery, tools, required labors…etc.).
- Design and supervise the reports of production control and present it top management for clear vision for production status.
- Ensure data accuracy of production (downtime, rejection cost and plans).
- Supervise the issuance and announcement of the monthly and daily production plans and deliver to concerned departments with following up until achieved.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the Job
- Excellent in English language
- Very good communication skills
- Very good computer skills.
- Professional in reading Technical Drawing.
- Technical background in Mechanical Processes such as Welding, Metal Forming. Will be an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto