- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- 1+ year’s professional experience in Software Development.
- Good knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Less, SASS, Stylus.
- Experience with package managers such as NPM, Bower.
- Experience with building tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
- Comfortable working with command line interface (CLI).
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture.
- Experience with Agile’s Scrum.
- Experience with Docker and Docker compose.
- Experience with ECMAScript 6 or TypeScript is a plus.
- Familiarity in designing UI for educational services and e-learning systems.
- NodeJs knowledge is greatly preferred.
- Understanding accessibility, usability and security compliance.
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr