- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Coordinates and controls all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for all buildings, grounds, and equipment
- Conducts and oversees the preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- Evaluates all maintenance request forms, sets priorities, and process departmental work assignments.
- Hires contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work too specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
- Maintains all maintenance records.
- Purchases supplies for the department from approved sources.
- Conducts training on life safety and other programs
- Works with the business office to maintain all appropriate permits and licensing.
- Provides reports on all life safety, maintenance issues.
- Performs routine inspections of all HVAC, emergency and disaster systems and equipment.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least