- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Very Competitive Package & Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are seeking a marketing manager who enjoys the challenge of performing in a start-up environment and have a desire to revolutionize a whole new industry. New hires will build a legacy and have a direct impact on the current and future state of Abou Hamela Group’s culture
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional objectives by designing, implementing and facilitating annual marketing and communications plans with strategic and sales goals.
- Conduct and oversee market research to determine market requirements for existing and future marketing and branding campaigns by researching market intelligence,
- Expand and develop marketing platforms, negotiate marketing support, control and maximize upon annual marketing and communications budget to deliver to deliver strategic marketing and sales goals.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Manage and report the outcomes of the production plans and projects, develop new strategies, and deliver timely and insightful presentations to Top Level Management and Sales Teams.
- Manage marketing budget including preparing annual and monthly budget forecast; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Oversee internal and external corporate communication activities, manage and negotiate with Advertising and PR Agencies. Manage the partnership with approved supplies relating to Marketing.
- Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to CEO
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Real Estate/Property Management