- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified inbound Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you.
- You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, Infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
Qualifications (must have):
- Highly familiar with Wordpress and/or a similar content management system.
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert-level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Intimate familiarity with Grandex brands preferred.
- Desire to develop a strong understanding of and affinity for Grandex brands is required.
- A diligent work ethic.
- Content never sleeps.
- A sense of humor (you will be working primarily with professional comedy writers).
Required skills (must have):
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing
The ideal candidate must have:
- Exceptional communication skills - Must be a team player
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good attention to details
- English Fluency
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networks, and other self-serve platforms such as Google AdWords, Social Media PPC, etc.
Benefits of working with us:
- Working with the first & only Inbound Marketing Agency in Egypt
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, US, and the Middle East.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt
About this Company
Scitecs is the first inbound marketing agency based in Egypt originated in 2010 with a multinational exposure, dealing with clients from different continents. We provide creative and strategic digital solutions for our clients to engage with their target market and meet the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Scitecs