- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Very Competitive Package & Allowance
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
We are looking for a responsible CEO Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communication
- Acting as CEO office manager and supervising other administrative staff
- Acting as the first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
- Controlling access to the CEO.
- Organizing events and conferences reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines typing.
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Develops Filling system hard copy and soft copies.
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Tracking and helping to drive completion of key deliverables, following up on outstanding items;
- Acting as a liaison across the organization.
- Planning and coordinating staff meetings, activities, and events.
- Involved in other core administrative activities (Coordinating New Hire Orientations, organizational charts, supply ordering)
- Document writing, editing, and readiness.
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses
- Handles personal financial payments/transfers
Follow up the CEO's farm business as he'll be responsible for budgets, accounting, recording and monitoring, and other financial aspects of a farm business. (keeping records of livestock and crops, to help with planning future crop and stock levels- preparing farm business accounts and dealing with wages and personnel records - costing, ordering and paying for equipment and supplies -typing, filing and other general administrative tasks - keeping up to date with farming, health, and safety ……etc.)
- It is also possible for a Personal Assistant to work for a wealthy family or individual, instead of for a corporation. If this is the case, the work of the Personal Assistant may also cover home or personal life maintenance tasks
- Perform other duties upon request.
3 to 5 years
Master's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Information Technology Services Real Estate/Property Management