Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo
| || || |
| || |
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
• Handles personal financial payments/transfers job requirements.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease.
• Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
3 to 5 years Bachelor's Degree at least
Please be aware that education from (AUC,GUC,BUE ,,,etc) is a preferable