- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Performing market visits and inspections to monitor product and competitors performance
- Performing market surveys, identifying market trends, communicating possible market opportunities and areas of improvement in cooperation with sales team.
- Technical supporting for product usage machinery “operation & maintenance”
- Providing training for customers on product best practice "selection, operation and maintenance".
- Auditing and providing action plans to customers to improve weakness areas.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli