- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Assist in organizing and hosting presentations for the Marketing Department
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations to achieve revenue target.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Evaluate current marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyze surveys, poll, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Create graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Deliver reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors.
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
The Ants Corp. looks to provide a better quality of life, promoting peace, equality
See all Careers and Jobs at The Ants Corp.
and justice to the global community via its initiatives and primary investments in
technological solutions, mainly digital platforms. The Ants Corp activities are