- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Maintenance planning duties:
- Analyze existing maintenance methods and implement processes to improve and streamline the preventive maintenance program.
- Create detailed maintenance plans in a timely fashion to ensure completion of WOs in a timely fashion.
- Identify and prioritize improvement priorities for Planning & Scheduling process.
- Ensure the visual system, as well as metrics, are up-to-date.
- Support the Supervisor during Production Planning/Scheduling meetings to secure appropriate downtime to complete non-production technical work on the equipment (PM’s, CM’s, work orders) with minimal impact to OEE and maximizing assets and resources utilization.
- Assist with coordination and execution of Planning/Scheduling Meetings.
- Assist with Maintenance & Facilities Contractor Certification Process.
- Ensure material, technician, vendor/contractor, and equipment availability prior to submitting Maintenance Plan for scheduling process.
- Read, understand, and work with schematics, drawings, diagrams, and service/repair manuals.
- Identify and communicate to supervision all immediate and potential quality, safety, or environmental issues (material, procedure, and process) as observed.
- Ensure that all documentation associated with his activities is documented with Good Documentation Practices. (includes but not limited to: protocols, batch records, investigations, PM modification forms and log books).
Production planning duties:
- Ensure smooth and cost efficient flow of production operations.
- Responsible for production plan schedule and have the power to control on daily basis.
- Aware by OEE and machines efficiency
- Have ability for regular analysis for daily production losses and the way for improve
- In direct contact with production team and material purchasing team. Sales forecast analysis and manage S&OP monthly plan
- Has lean manufacturing technique and always work on the best solution for production process.
- Responsible for factory capacity and the right way to operate.
- Develops integrated work plans for manufacturing that includes integrated milestone planning.
- Understands schedule bottlenecks or road blocks and plan accordingly.
- Assists in the creation of PowerPoint presentations for status and management reviews.
- Understands KPI's and metrics for measuring project management key deliverables.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Headquarters was established in Egypt by Eng. Bahaa Shalaby in 1981. Since day one, quality has been our highest priority. We are the sole agent of Hager for more than three decades, in addition to Samwha & Hyundai.
See all Careers and Jobs at MB for Engineering
We succeeded during the last three decades...