- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Travel allowance
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Supervise the work of the construction site to ensure quality that constructions and installations are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations.
- Review material and equipment submitted to ensure that they are in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the customer.
- Keep detailed site records for changes and progress of the construction site.
- Advise the project manager of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress and quality of services.
- Attend project, site progress and site related technical meetings as directed by the project manager
- Resolve the Site related issues and report to immediate Manager if any deviation or technical or some other issues related to the work.
- Oversee installation, operation to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Monitor work progress and quality of work as per approved specifications.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipment installation activities.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works