- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
3 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
SC' is a full- fledged contractor for turnkey project in residential and commercial industries with a prestigious projects for Palm Hills compounds coming up into New Cairo and October six cities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Solid Constructions
SC' was founded, and in operation with head office at Alexandria...