- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review tender's proposal, and technical and financial documents to gather and list the required quantities and specifications.
- Draft and send Requests for Quotations (RFQs) to sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure having different technical and financial proposals from all business partners.
- Study and analyze all submitted quotations, and conduct comparative analysis in order to short list the best technical and financial offers and payment terms.
- Negotiate with suppliers and sub-contractors to reach the best terms that fit in with the projects’ budget and requirements.
- Prepare and process letters of agreements with suppliers and sub-contractors to start a business partnership.
- Coordinate and follow up on materials’ delivery to meet the project’s set plan and the client’s needs.
- Create and manage an evaluation system for suppliers and conduct evaluations after each purchase to track the suppliers’ performance and take future decisions accordingly.
- Prepare payment request and follow up with the financial department in order to release payments as planned.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, conferences, conventions, and seminars necessary to network with stakeholders involved in the procurement process to improve the division’s function and effectiveness.
- Collect and review catalogs, industry periodicals, directories, trade journals, and websites to keep updated knowledge of materials.
2 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...