- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes a program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Furniture Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
Mobica was established in 1976 with one factory at Abou Rawash industrial zone producing office furniture. In 2004 Mobica's industrial base had been expanded to include 15 factories occupying an area of 280,000 m² and covering a large scope of business varying from Office,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobica