- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Significantly increase the number of Accounts using the company’s product by prospecting new potential customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and maintain leads and target lists for potential new customers over the phone.
- Identify potential target areas
- Identify potential accounts targets.
- Identify sales opportunities .
- Meet account regional growth targets set by management for the assigned market
- Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved.
- Help with various projects assigned to the sales team .
- Help with market research when necessary .
- Help with competitor research when necessary.
- Work hand-in-hand with Account Managers to create and maintain a win-win relationship.with new and current customers .
- Update all internal systems to properly track potential customer and customer
- Update the CRM with lead information
- Track changes on leads Input and update information on customer conversations .
- Help Account Managers and Service Managers to establish initial contact to
- Liaise with Account Managers during the duration of the orders should there be any order related issues.
- Help with up-selling opportunities when new products are being released .
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Requirements / Qualifications:
- College Degree (+ 7) and/or a minimum of 7 years work experience in pharmaceutical market in Egypt ideally in a Telesales environment.
- Strong sales, analytical, organization, communication and people skills required.
- Working knowledge of FMCG (pharmaceutical revenue/ Pharmaceutical telesales management is preferred.
- Team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Fluent in English .
About this Company
More than 40 years of experience
See all Careers and Jobs at Soficopharm
developing business in pharmaceutical, Medical equipment, cosmetics and FMCG domain.
- Company founder Dr. Maher Scander Chairman in 1976, Eng. Sherine Maher Scander President, Board member, Mr. Ezzat Scander Vice President,...