- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Multiples is establishing a chain of polyclinics in Egypt as an expansion into healthcare sector. The aim of the polyclinics is to establish an integrated medical service covering different specializations.
- Recruiting and sourcing the medical staff of doctors.
- Presenting and managing strategic relationships with doctors and different medical stakeholders of the market.
- Supervising and leading the medical staff.
- Coordinating and handling the medical front office operations.
- Handling the agreements and managing strategic relationships with corporates and insurance companies.
- Assisting procurement activities and handling negotiations with medical equipment suppliers.
- Ensuring milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Presenting findings, proposed solutions, and implementation plans to executive board.
- Proposing new service offerings and improvements in patient care, quality of service and taking necessary actions timely.
- Keeping up to date on new relevant laws and regulations.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Multiples Group is a boutique investment bank with private equity and investment banking business lines, based out of Dubai (DIFC) and Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Multiples Group
On the Private Equity side, Multiples Group deploys funds of high-net-worth individuals and families from the Middle East...