- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, 3% bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Provides contractual service and assists customers with problem solving support
regarding the Company’s products/applications/solutions. Experience and
knowledge in, but not limited to Company products. Provide on-site field service
and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance. Conduct site surveys,
product/application/system audits, and assist Key Accounts Managers and sales
representatives prepare new business proposals. Ensure implementation of the
Six Service Standards at all client sites.
- Support to district sales personnel in the handling of Company program service calls on existing products and services, and assist in the correction problems as appropriate.
- Participate in design reviews, new application start-ups, and evaluations.
- Assist in critiquing products for serviceability, performance and reliability.
- Inter-act with appropriate company resources and work as a team.
- Ability to assess on-site field problems and operate required testing equipment to return systems to customer conformance.
- Coordinate and manage replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes.
- Document value provided to the customer whenever possible.
- Assist in the development of troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products. Assume lead role of maintaining troubleshooting guides/ bulletins and distribution to departments when required.
- Qualify, coordinate and monitor outside subcontractor network as required to ensure repair timelines are maintained and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Work with other district personnel toward continuous improvement of policies and procedures resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Provide installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer. Services may include (but not limited to) field surveys, installation checklists, rollout support services, etc.
- Provide training to the first-line Account Managers on Company offerings and the resources available to them to assist in answering customer questions.
- Seek to keep abreast of the latest industry advances through continuous education.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least