- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The General Maintenance Manager is generally responsible for supervising and following up all the maintenance functions in the city under their supervision, and ensuring the frequent maintenance of public services for residential units and public buildings within the district including electricity networks, general lighting and facilities reforms, through evaluating the progress of (the civil tasks, electricity and facilities) in order to maintain the quality standards needed and ensure the best performance of all services.
- The General Maintenance Manager shall be subject to the direct general supervision of the City Hall Manager, for ensuring the completion of their duties in accordance with the general policies.
- Direct supervision of the maintenance managers and their subordinates with all facilities, buildings and services of the district.
- Participating in the administrative, technical systems and maintenance plans of all the facilities of the main buildings, and residential facilities as well as the development and training plans for all the departments to ensure the achievement of the highest quality, the lowest costs, and a good comparing to the aspired one.
- Participate in the preparation of budgets for maintenance and operation, which include: (labor costs, operating expenses, miscellaneous expenses, depreciation and amortization) in the district reporting all that to the Director General of maintenance, operation and accreditation.
- Responsible for supervising the coordination with government agencies represented in; Cairo Water Company, North Cairo Electricity Distribution Company, Telecom Egypt, Sewage Authority etc. located within the city or within its governorate to ensure the provision of distinguished service to the residents and maintenance of district facilities.
- Development of new ideas and plans that will assist in the improvement of the performance in all aspects of services provided by the General Administration for Maintenance and Operation and submit to the City Hall Manager to reach the final vision of the development plan for discussion and approval before implementation.
- Evaluate the periodical and monthly reports of the neighborhood based on the approved work plan, indicating the license of the work and reasons unless the leave and make observations thereon
- Commitment to the approved annual budget of the maintenance and operation department of the district and not to exceed it by any means through the constant coordination with the Finance Department.
- Conducting frequent field visits in the city to ensure proper implementation in accordance with the scheme and target to solve the problems resulting from any deviation from the plan within the limits of their supervision.
The caliber of this position is responsible for all maintenance work in the city facilities and services, including but not limited to the following:
- Maintenance and operation of all networks of water, sewage, fire, electricity and irrigation in the district.
- Maintenance and operation of public buildings, apartments, and villas in the district.
- Receiving residential buildings, roads and public corridors from contractors in the district.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.