- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Develop, create and modify computer applications and software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Design, develop and modify software systems using object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications’ development processes and internet technology.
- Conduct functional, performance and unit testing.
- Detect code errors, debug and make fixes.
- Conduct and ensure successful handover of projects to the support team.
- Provide documentation and training for the in-house developed applications.
- Ensure delivering projects on time and according to agreed schedule and quality.
- Identify, analyses, troubleshoot and resolve problems with program functions or outputs.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related education.
Experience: 3-5 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Computer Skills:
- MS Word Skills Advanced
- MS Excel Skills Advanced
- MS PowerPoint Advanced
- MS Outlook Skills Advanced
- ERP System Advanced
- Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday].
- Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday].
- Working Hours: From 07:30am till 04:00pm.
- Working Environment: 20% Outdoors 80% standard office work.
About this Company
Edita is a leading FMCG company in Egypt & the Middle East. The company holds a leading market share in each of its five segments, a success driven by the company’s reputation for quality and affordability. With five state-of-the-art production facilities encompassing 29...
See all Careers and Jobs at Edita Food Industries