- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Driving the company's financial planning
- Performing risk management
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fund plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Planning for allocation of funds and planning resources and budgets for all debts, and monitor the progress throughout the year.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services FMCG
About this Company
NAOS Marketing is a company specialized in multichannel customer service & business development.
See all Careers and Jobs at NAOS Marketing
Since 2007, the company has been operating with qualified collaborators who deliver quality in every solution provided.
NAOS Marketing is willing to become THE...