- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for a specialized Game developer to turn a game idea into code on a fast moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of game’s creation from concept to finished product including coding, programming, audio, design, production and visual arts.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code,
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run,
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features,
- Develop schedules and determine milestones,
- Generate game scripts and storyboards,
- Animate characters and objects,
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game,
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality,
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications, and
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
We are ElMnassa Innovation and Development LLC, a software house which offers bespoke mobile apps, mobile games, desktop and web development services.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElMnassa Innovation & Development
Founded in 2016 we are rapidly growing entity with a dedicated team of skilled and experienced IT...