- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The key role of an employee who works as an Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
- An Accounts Receivable job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
The Market leader and industry benchmark for distribution of mobile technology products and services in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at I2 Egypt - Itsalat Int'l Co.