- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
English, French, German
- Females Only
About the Job
- Instruct & Educate Children & Adults through Rizkallah Art’s curriculum, Educational program as well as our philosophy.
- Innovate & Create new ideas of activities & programs.
- Work closely with Rizkallah Art team on development and execution of different activities and programs.
- Develop Children’s artistic skills and build their characters through Rizkallah’s strategy.
- Monitor & Evaluate children’s progress.
- Develop objectives and course plans for Rizkallah’s courses.
- Handle and coordinate Activities and Programs.
- Coordinate with Rizkallah’s administration concerning the attendance and registrations of our programs.
- Present to Rizkallah’s Clients our services including activities, events and programs according to our standards.
- Develop and Practice new ideas, materials and manuals.
- Report to administration any recommendation or clients demands.
Working Conditions :
- Working Hours: 11:00am - 7:30pm
- Days off: Friday & mid-week day
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Education Fine Art
About this Company
Rizkallah Art Foundation is a leading company in the field of children art education. Rizkallah employs a structured curriculum as well as original and creative learning methods where art is used as a learning tool to build children’s characters and develop their cognitive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rizkallah Art Foundation