- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain a strategic working relationship with all team members and all key departments.
- Be a lead ambassador of MES at all times.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to code level.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain required system modules, front-end, back-end applications built on different technologies.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Design and implement new features and mobile applications.
- Optimize software to maximize speed and scale, factoring in network latency and bandwidth constraints.
- Develop test infrastructures, writing documentation and ensuring high performance.
- Translating of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Collaborating with his team members and other teams.
- Write new code and maintain and update existing code.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Designing and scaling API endpoints.
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Abide by and enforce internal processes and policies
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...