- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Being responsible for any administrative affairs duties inside the factory.
- Managing the relations with workers; transportation, insurance, stationery, utilities etc.
- Coordinating factory activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with our company policies.
- Maintaining and explaining our company policies for employees.
- Assist the HR section head regarding factory manpower personnel.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Updating factory staff records (including employees’ files), managing monthly attendance, vacations, and excuses.
- Coordinating with HR section head on employees leaves schedules and its approvals.
- Monitoring final settlement for resignation & termination for all employees and monitor the clearance.
- Filling all incoming and outgoing document of HR / ISO as per the company policy.
- Handling any other inquiries from staff or management.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Working closely with customers, engineers and consultants, ULTIMATRUE Engineering Industries offers a wide array of electrical and electronic products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ultimatrue Engineering Industries
Taking a glimpse of the company's portfolio, ULTIMATRUE
Designs and assembles its own...