- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work in an agile development environment by designing, implementing, and testing features for different web and cloud applications and components (based our digital cloud platform) used by tens of thousands of users across the globe.
- On hands Agile practices and processes implementation using TFS Continuous performance, scalability, and quality improvements of existing web and cloud applications.
- Work with the team to design flexible and extensible architectures for new features and modules.
- Elaborate requirements together with stakeholders, product owners, scrum masters and transfer it into great solutions and products
- Coach junior developers through code reviews, pair programming, and tech talk sessions.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, product owners and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain different applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We, at Otlob, have one simple objective: become the best place for finding and ordering food. We provide you with a comprehensive experience, starting from knowing what restaurants deliver to your area, to what cuisines you can crave from, ending with placing your order...
See all Careers and Jobs at Otlob