- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social&Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Providing and maintaining a supply service in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Providing materials management support to all end user departments across site
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall supply chain cost.
- Monitoring and appraising vendor’s performance
- Documenting pfhysical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities or system flows
- Maximizing warehouse inventory turnover and material availability
- Developing systems and measures that appropriately assess the performance of the site supply chain management functional performance and ensuring achievement of targets
- Developing, recommending and implementing programs to enhance working relationships and communication processes to ensure achievement of leading practice warehouse and material management processes.
- Creating and continuously optimizing site materials management, warehouse operations work force plans, while ensuring alignment to global strategy
- Identifying local talented staff members and ensuring that training plans developed to unlock their potential.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment