- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage all Sarmady’s on hand and active projects
- Receive project request from direct manager.
- Align with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and project requirements and techniques
- Analyze the requirements of the project with internal project stakeholders.
- Develop the project plan in coordination with the project team in alignment with the project constraints, in-terms of budget, timelines and other requirements.
- Handle all project documentation.
- Follow up on the achievements of the project plan and report the project status periodically to direct manager, client and other stakeholders.
- Verify different project phases and tasks completion.
- Manage the internal communication between different project stakeholders.
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction and objectives.
- Prepare end of project summary report with all project constraints and prepare the project final feedback report.
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Present final layouts to clients for approval.
- Ensure addressing all relevant issues within the specifications and standard quality measures.
- Ability to run effective meetings and provide accurate & timely communications of objectives, progress, status
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Sarmady is a Full-Fledged Digital Media House that was established in 2001 and acquired by Vodafone Egypt in 2008, with the mission of making “infinite digital innovations”.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sarmady
Today Sarmady is aiming at becoming the number one Digital Destination in the region. MENA's...