- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Arranging appointments to see existing clients and ‘cold call’ new contacts
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Making presentations and persuading clients to use or buy our products
- Building strong relationships with retail shops
- Open new markets and Clients for our products
- Arrange and follow-up after-sales services
- Meeting sales targets
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products (prices);
- Keeping detailed, reachable records and reporting back.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
TRUST for Engineering Industries was established in 1996, on Egyptian grounds, as a family run business that manufactures seating systems; and specializes in automotive seats. As TRUST grew, the transition to become the corporate organization it is today was facilitated by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trust