- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
job description :- Executive secretary
- Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
- Maintains all administrative records (electronic and paper), archives records as needed; some of which may be confidential in nature.
- Assists Partner In Charge and other partners in scheduling, arranging, and preparing agendas for client meetings, office meetings, strategic planning activities, and social events.
- Assists with business development efforts.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Manage travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- Coordinate Managing Director’s schedule
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Type confidential documents on a word processing system
- Supports company practice development efforts.
- Study unit organization and procedures; conduct research, procedural, and administrative studies; and prepare oral, written, and statistical reports on recommended courses of action.
- Analyze operating procedures to identify the most efficient methods of accomplishing work; as well as recommend and implement new systems and procedures, as required.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the department; establish priorities within support functions; and identify resource needs.
- Participates in the weekly Senior Management Team meetings; manages the scheduling of the meetings; takes minutes of meetings providing copies to the Senior Management Team.
- Prioritizes workflow, communicates with production staff daily, and supervises the production process
- Handling of sensitive documents in a timely manner
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand client needs and requirements. This will include working with remote teams
- Ability to learn new information and processes through various forms of training and help motivate team in order to perform duties efficiently. Tech-savvy not as important as capacity to quickly learn.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects