- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Reckitt Benckiser is a global success story: a world leader in the global household, health and personal care sectors. Our offer is simple – bigger, better and more competitive opportunities to develop a rewarding career at the very forefront of FMCG. We are listed on the UK stock exchange and are a FTSE top 25 company.
Our success is led by our Powerbrands – big-name brands like Finish, Vanish, Durex, Dettol, Lysol, Harpic, Mortein, Gaviscon, Scholl and Veet that aim to achieve global market leadership. Through them we've become No.1 and No. 2 in the vast majority of markets and categories in which we compete.
Backing up our Powerbrands is a great portfolio of local hero brands. We're driven by innovation: typically about 30–40% of net revenue comes from innovations launched in the three previous years.
Modern Trade Sales Manager
You will have full accountability for developing the strategic plan for your Account to drive sales, profit and net working capital exceeding targets in all categories across account portfolios. Managing the P&L 'from top to bottom'.
- Achieve Net Revenue, Gross Margin & Net Working Capital targets for the account portfolio
- Achieve account 4P targets (Product, Placement, Price & Promotion)
- Provide challenge within a Category Business Team from a customer perspective
- Develop multi-level relationships with the account
- Achievement of account sales and trade investment targets for allocated account
- Secure trading and distribution/promotion agreements in line with nominated major account’s profile (including share of shelf/visibility at POS/Distribution penetration across product range/ Retail Pricing/Consumer and Trade Promotions and Discounts).
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Educated to a high standard, with account management experience gained in FMCG sales, we want someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level.
- A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- You’ve got a passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
- You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
- The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
- An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
- Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
About this Company
Who we are:
See all Careers and Jobs at Reckitt Benckiser
We’re 40,000+ entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and...