- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
FF&E SPECIALISTS SEEKING TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY WILL HAVE;
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- FF&E and materials selection and purchasing for all areas as identified to support architecture and interior design projects.
- Determine the FF&E design concept based on the interior design scheme.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Managing team of junior designers, monitoring and controlling their work.
- Professional in creating practical, realistic mood boards that include design and materials selection.
- Prepare FF&E data sheet , tender documents & B.O.Q
- Bid out FF&E orders for new store openings to multiple vendors for competitive pricing and timelines
- Find and manage vendors to build prototypes and test projects.
- Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters/FF&E
- Completely competency in the full FF&E design and Procurement process.
- The capability of quality controlling all aspects of the design process.
- Develop menus of FFE options for the various product types being generated
- Work alongside the procurement team to release orders, ensure inventory, and negotiate costs
- This role is fully responsible for the entire FF&E design, project management, procurement activities for new hotels & shopping mall projects.
- He or she shall prepare schemes and sample boards to include, furniture, fabrics, and accessories.
- He or she shall select and document necessary specifications, schedules and material references; approved colors, finishes, materials required into a spec or FFE book.
- He or she shall request pricing from suppliers.
- He or she shall review shop drawings and follow up on all manufactured items.
- He or she shall contact with client/consultants/vendors on all FF&E or SPECS matters and attend site meetings.
- He or she shall update and maintain the FF&E library.
- Understand owners vision and interpret into the suitable design descriptions and briefs with focus on furniture, carpet, lighting, artwork and artifact selection.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects