- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Making a hiring process which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes (or reviewing existing resumes) and performing tests.
- Ensure new hire employment documents are completed.
- Prepare and update employees’ records & database related to hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating to ensure that it’s up to date.
- Explain policies and procedures to new and existing employees and implementing it.
- Process all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Follow-up and prepare all attendance management with all related process including annual vacations, permissions... etc. and ensure compliance the employees with that according to the company policy.
- All payroll process, including social insurance, taxes and bank accounts.
- Follow-up and implementation of administrative decisions.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Oil and Gas
About this Company
Since 1959, SIGMA Supplies Co. is the major supplier for Seamless, Welded Carbon, Stainless Steel Pipes, Fittings, Flanges & Valves.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIGMA
By keeping 80,000 tones of materials Ex-Stock in its warehouse in Alexandria, SIGMA has established itself as a reliable supplier and...