- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Ability to deal with all Accounting activities which include
- Able to do the daily Book Keeping ( Manual/Computerized).
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Issuing customer invoices, ensuring that the invoices are delivered to customers, and reviewing sales and returned invoices.
- Daily monitoring of deposit activity, cash movement and checks received.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly accounting closing.
- Developing and updating client information: responsible for reviewing the files of customer accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness and arranging the accounting files so that they are easily accessible when necessary.
- Handle daily routines such as petty cash- allowances.
- Manage Payable/Receivables/Cash/....etc.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Entertainment Media Production Music
About this Company
Mazzika Group is a vertically integrated multi-content entertainment group in the Arab world focusing on the production and distribution of Arabic content to Arabic-speaking communities and audiences interested in Arabic music and music entertainment throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mazzika Group