- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
- Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the company policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries.
- Build a customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company.
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level.
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member.
- Correspond with Call Center Supervisor and Claims Manager and keep an open channel of communication.
- Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which include faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments.
- Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.
- Receiving inbound calls for customer's inquiries.
- Understand and respond to customer needs and issues over the phone.
- Assist, advise and provide solutions to customers.
- Maintaining a professional attitude.
- Comply with the work standards and processes.
- Meeting set monthly KPIs.
- Work individually and as a part of a team.
- Accountability for pending cases until resolved.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and follow up with the concerned departments to close pending issues.
- Ensure a high level of customer's satisfaction.
- Create medical approval requests for medical management with care and accuracy ASAP.
- Sending approvals to the clients
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services