- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Developing employees and managing day-to-day vehicle delivery operations.
- Creating operational standards & ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Actively train, coach, and develop Delivery team.
- Source, recruit, hire, and onboard top talent in order to achieve delivery goals in coordination with HR.
- Set clear team targets and individual goals.
- Proactively resolve any customer concerns or escalations.
- Maintain positive customer relations and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of vehicle preparation operational tasks .
- Help control expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Monitor KPIs including, Sales, EBITAR, Staff Cost, ADT and operational costs; present any reports related to results as applicable.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Information Technology Services
About this Company
ExaServe is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of NileWeb, ExaHost and Sadeem is the biggest web hosting and cloud services providers in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at ExaServe LLC
As a top-notch internet services company, ExaServe offers a wide range of solutions to a rapidly...