- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, High Commissions up to 50%
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- A Multinational Company in Real Estate Brokerage Industry gives you a great opportunity to join its team as Real Estate Sales Associate with very attractive commissions 50% and scaled up to 80% during your Career Path based on Achieved Record).
- Property buyer/sellers lead generation through journals, real estate portals, referrals, and any other means to generate leads.
- Present purchase/lease offers to sellers/lessors for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other or both.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, exhibitions and remax website
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show properties to prospective buyers.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles (Shahr Aqari).
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes/properties they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes/properties more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Appraise properties to determine values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms when applicable.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sale/rental listings
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
REMAX started in 1973, when the real estate agents Dave & Gail Liniger founded RE/MAX in Denver, Colorado. Later, in 1995, RE/MAX lands in Europe. Walter J. Schneider and Frank J. Polzler bring the hot air balloon over the big pond. Today RE/MAX’s global organization supports...
See all Careers and Jobs at Remax Dynamics