- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Promote the development and growth of CIB market share through selling a value-adding financial services to achieve the set objectives and applying superior quality service to keep CIB image. In addition to handling all customers’ requests/instructions.
Sales & Service
- Provide customers with basic information on all Bank’s products/services to increase Customer awareness & ensure a high level of quality service.
- Achieve assigned targets/volume/attrition/x-sell/deep-sell for the branch in both assets and liabilities to ensure that targets are met through walk-in, relationship building and depending of existing customer base and companies as well as new to bank clients in a transparent & ethical way.
- Track customers’ inflows and outflows and contact customers to seek information on reasons for unexpected behaviors to maintain better-quality service level and meet set budgets.
- Ensure that every customer interaction is conducted as a superior service experience and in line with the defined CIB customer experience standards TAT and bank service indicators (including wait time, telephone timeliness, reply to customer queries and messages etc.).
- Handle customers’ queries and complaints and ensure effective closure of complaints within the set TAT& SLA to reach customer satisfaction and loyalty
Reporting & Communication
- Prepare a daily sales report (DSR) including sales activities and call reports, share it with supervisor and branch head to track sales performance achievement versus budget and work on alternative plans when needed.
- Respond positively and diligently to colleagues and coordinate and communicate effectively with branch staff and support units to ensure that customers’ requests are processed timely and efficiently.
- Introduce and promote alternate channels to customers to reduce traffic in branches.
- Be attentive to any possible frauds/risks and provide feedback to direct supervisor for guidance and assistance.
- Receive all relevant customer requests related to cheque book, credit & debit cards, TDs, CDs..etc. check their validity and send to related departments for completion.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
Follows all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Follows the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Branch to ensure continuity of work
Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Years Of Experience :Maximum 2 Years
Bachelor’s degree of commerce, business administration, accounting or its equivalent.
From 0- 2 years of experience
Knowledge of all retail banking products and services is an asset
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...