- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly bonus+ Profit share
About the Job
- Monitors, administrates and troubleshoots systems and business applications.
- Performs the roll-out and deployment of new system features and updates.
- Communicate with users through a series of actions to help resolve issues or how to effectively use the system.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues through analyzing logs, applications, networks, operating systems...etc.
- Providing remote and face-to-face technical support to system users.
- Escalate technical issues to L3 technical support and follows up on their resolution and deployment.
- Providing an effective interface between users and L3 technical support, supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures till issues are resolved.
- Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
- Applies software security and upgrades to operating systems and applications.
- Performs regular backups and disaster precautions.
- Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
- Automate repetitive tasks via scripting
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge