- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participates in the annual business planning process through providing market insights and annual account
plans for big accounts to formulate annual objectives.
- Promotes company service offerings to prospect clients in order to acquire new customers.
- Acts as a focal point of contact with his/her accounts and develops deep understanding of their business, industry and competitive position.
- Directs and supervises all research activities required for preparing proposals and sales pitches.
- Leads the development of client presentations/proposals (Technical and Financial) and obtain approval from
Head of Client Management.
- Documents and resolves client issues on timely basis.
- Updates records of account history on CRM to maximize the hit rate while achieving the department objectives.
- Reviews Operations progress against deadlines in collaboration with the project management team.
- Oversees the coordination with supplier representatives and on-site operations team, and resolves any arising
conflicts to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Verifies the fulfillment of required services and documents (signoff & acceptance docs) to enable the
timely collection of invoices.
- Conducts performance appraisal sessions, and initiates training and development needs for his/her team.
- Provides adequate on-job coaching to subordinates to ensure the quality of work.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We combine the best of our skills and ideas to present you solutions that are really worth your attention, and will change the way you think about integrated marketing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Add Mark