- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Maintain and execute the day to day operations of fan pages on social networks.
Develop social media strategies based on client objectives and target audience including the delivery of campaign(s) KPIs
Identify the best use of media channels to meet clients target audience and budget
Responsible for plan execution and booking
- Ensure campaigns execution is in line with the clients/social media platforms guidelines and objectives
- Track campaigns performance and budget Allocation.
- Campaign optimization
- Responsible for submitting weekly and end of campaign reports to the client
- Actively participate in activities such as regular update meetings and ongoing communication (both internally and externally)
- Regularly update the technical team with the campaign status
- Monitor latest trends and tools
- Monitor consumer/user insights and behaviors
- Credibility of conducted research and gathered information
- Percentage of time spent on research activities
- Quality & accuracy of developed briefs and project documents
- Response time –to internal and external inquiries/requests
- Customer satisfaction
- Rate of contact and follow up contact with client Percentage of tasks delivered within targeted time frame
- Percentage of campaigns targets/metrics achievement
- Be aware of the global presence of the brand on different social media networks, and what the competition is doing online.
- Compile rate cards from suppliers
- Work with Account Managers on creative concepts, proposals and execution of digital campaigns for clients.
- Assists in the briefing sessions of the other departments.
- Supports in the project management.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We combine the best of our skills and ideas to present you solutions that are really worth your attention, and will change the way you think about integrated marketing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Add Mark