- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Participates in the annual business planning process through
providing market insights to formulate annual objectives.
- Develops Addmark’s marketing strategy for new and existing
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets to ensure
compliance and proper financial planning.
- Oversees the implementation of the Marketing strategy including
campaigns, events, digital marketing, and direct marketing.
- Manages digital marketing presence to improve social media
reputation and recognition.
- Manages a team of marketing consultants, and works closely with
account management team to define marketing materials,
concepts and ideas.
- Guides the day to day activities of the marketing team, and
provides them with appropriate tools, materials and content.
- Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and
consumer trends via using multiple inputs as digital marketing.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities to ensure
successful coverage activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers
and key strategic partners to enhance the Addmark’s strategic
position in the market.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to
top management to ensure proper reporting.
- Provides training and coaching sessions and gives feedback on a
regular basis to develop the team’s technical skills whilst setting
clear goals and standards for the department.
- Support the account management team during customer meetings
to explore new opportunities and close business deals.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies,
deal requirements, and evaluating options.
- Introduces new marketing concepts and trends as well as develop
recommendations to enhance the performance of internal systems
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We combine the best of our skills and ideas to present you solutions that are really worth your attention, and will change the way you think about integrated marketing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Add Mark